Saturday, August 23, 2008

Obama's VP Choice

I’m glad that Oshama picked Sen. Joe Biden (D-DE) because that will make it easier for John McCain to win. I enjoy all of the stupid political decisions Oshama makes because each one is another nail in his coffin. Strategically, I think he should have picked Hillary because together, they could have slaughtered McCain in the general election. But, since Oshama has a tremendous lack of judgement political or otherwise, he completely contradicted himself and showed the world that his “Hope and Change” mantra was nothing but empty rhetoric. Each day I despise Oshama more and more and each day his gaffes and errors make me laugh a little harder and breathe a little easier. I criticise his VP to show how stupid and uninformed he is, not because I am upset. Quite the contrary, I’m delighted. Barack Hussein Obama is one of the last people I would elect dogcatcher, let alone President of the United States of America.